The Family Planning Centres in Ahmedabad at Aarya Women’s Hospital assist in accessing women and men high-quality, all-inclusive, affordable, and reproductive healthcare services. These services aid in improving overall health, lowering the incidence of unwanted pregnancies, enhancing future pregnancy and birth outcomes, and helping people plan the number and spacing of their children.
Priority one of the Family Planning Center at Aarya Women’s Hospital is to emphasize the value of counseling family planning clients on creating a reproductive life plan and, if necessary, offering preconception counseling.
The status of a woman’s health before conception is known as preconception health, focusing on conditions and risk factors that might influence the woman and her unborn child. In order to prevent reproductive issues and lessen health issues for the mother and baby, preconception health care aims to identify clients who have risk factors such as obesity, diabetes, malnutrition, inadequate folic acid intake, anemia, etc. that must be addressed before conception.
Reproductive Health is something that Aarya Women’s Hospital is dedicated to. Our Family Planning Doctors In Ahmedabad provide comprehensive family planning services, such as individualized contraception counseling, all forms of legal birth control, and medical abortion. We offer skilled, research-based care and treat each patient with respect, decency, and compassion.
1. Male/ Female condoms
2. Hormonal methods include:
Oral contraceptive pills
Vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
Progesterone only pills for lactating mothers
3. Intrauterine Copper Device
4. Sterilization technique for males and females:
Tubal ligation for females
Vasectomy for males
5. Calendar method
6. Coitus interruptus
For a consultation about family planning visit our Family Planning Centres In Ahmedabad. We can treat patients with complex medical conditions that other outpatient clinics are unable to treat thanks to our access to cutting-edge research and first-rate clinical treatment. Also, we may provide care for individuals who require anesthesia and whose treatment necessitates teamwork.
For people with complicated medical conditions, particularly those who might be worried about drug interactions, we offer contraceptive advice.
We are aware that birth control has a wide range of applications, including the prevention of conception, control or suppression of menstruation, and treatment of various illnesses including premenstrual dysphoric disorder, recurrent ovarian cysts, epilepsy, etc.
1. Any legal forms of birth control, such as pills, patches, rings, diaphragms, and other non-hormonal alternatives, barrier devices, and implants, can be obtained at a single appointment along with counseling.
2. Choices for long-acting, reversible contraception, including IUDs and implantable contraceptives.
3. For people who need to have their IUDs inserted and removed under ultrasound guidance or with general anesthesia.
4. For individuals who require or choose it, there are choices for pain relief during IUD procedures.4. For individuals who require or choose it, there are choices for pain relief during IUD procedures.
5. Copper IUD implantation and hormonal IUDs for emergency contraception.
6.Bilateral tubal ligation for permanent sterilization.
At Aarya Women’s Hospital Family Planning Centres In Ahmedabad, you’ll find the best Family Planning Doctors In Ahmedabad along with certified nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners, and nurses, according to your requirements and choices.
To provide specialized, patient-centered Family Planning, we have an integrated specialty team at our Family Planning Center to provide you with all kinds of services from the Ultrasonography & Prenatal Diagnostics Center, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, and the Fetal Care Program
Hormonal contraception both oral and injectable
Intrauterine device(Cu-T, Multiload)
Permanent sterilization in the form of Postpartum Tubal Ligation or Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation