A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in treating women’s reproductive health and also treats diseases related to the genital tract. A gynecologist treats menstrual issues, contraception, sexuality, menopause, infertility, and prenatal care of women. A gynecologist is a different obstetrician, an obstetrician is involved with the care of a pregnant woman and the unborn child. They are also responsible for the health of the mother and the child after giving birth.
A gynecologist must have a bachelor’s degree and then must have completed the degree of MD. They have to work for 4 years of paid work under supervision to learn about everything related to gynecology. The study of gynecology usually last for 3 to 4 years and also depends on the subspecialty areas.
Gynecologists perform routine checkups that involve:
1. The examination of the uterus and ovaries as well.
2. Examination of the breast to check for any abnormalities.
3. A Gynecologist also does pap tests, which involve taking samples of cells from the cervix to check for precancerous or cancerous conditions.
4. They are responsible for performing gynecological procedures like hysterectomy, which is a process of removing a woman’s uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.
5. A Gynecologist also performs laparoscopy, which means inserting a flexible tube with a camera to diagnose and treat pelvic conditions like ovarian cysts, adhesions, fibroids, and infections.
Here are some conditions that require the assistance of a gynecologist, they are:
1. When there are developing tumors in the reproductive areas like cysts or ulcers in the vagina.
2. When an individual develops a lining of tissue outside the uterus, it can turn out to be a chronic disease of endometriosis.
3. If you are suffering from any congenital problems in the reproductive tract, it is a time to visit a gynecologist.
When you visit a lady gynecologist in Ahmedabad, you have the advantage of being treated by an individual who specializes in treating diseases related to women’s reproductive health. In the case of consulting a general physician, it is easier to consult a gynecologist, because a general physician might not be aware of the surgical procedures involved in the field of gynecology. In India, it would cost between 500 to 8000 INR to consult the best gynecologist.
Aarya Women’s Hospital specializes in providing the best care related to women’s reproductive health. Aaryaa Women’s Hospital is the best gynecologist in Ahmedabad that provides 360-degree solutions to women’s reproductive health from puberty to menopause. The hospital has highly professional and trained staff that considers all problems of patients and has only lady gynecologist in Ahmedabad. Visit Aarya Women’s Hospital to get cost-effective treatment from the best lady gynecologist in Ahmedabad.
1. What are the benefits of consulting a lady gynecologist in Ahmedabad?
There are a lot of benefits if you consult a lady gynecologist. The benefits are- you can comfortably explain your health problems without any hesitation. The experienced Gynecologist will understand your problem and guide you in the best possible way.
2. How to book an appointment with Aarya Women’s Hospital?
You can visit the official website of Aarya Women’s Hospital and book an appointment online or call us at +91 7778884452.
3. When should you visit a Gynecologist?
You must visit a gynecologist when you notice menstrual irregularities, vaginal discharge, pregnancy-related issues, or pain during intercourse.